When your data is scattered across systems, getting work done is a lot harder than it should be. Most teams find themselves using multiple products to track projects, tasks and hold team & customer discussions.
The ideal solution is a powerful central hub that can elegantly handle all these needs.
To address this, we have added the brand new “Avaza Chat” module to Avaza. It packs the collaboration features that a modern business needs to get work done with a familiar and intuitive chat interface that’s fast and easy to use.
Avaza Chat’s core features include:
- A lightweight, social media style interface that’s intuitive and easy to use like WhatsApp or Messenger.
- Task, Channel, and Direct discussions inside one unified inbox – for a complete project & team discussion platform.
- Share images, videos, screenshots and documents, and enjoy rich text formatting.
- Mention a colleague or customer contact to get their attention.
- Say goodbye to messy threads with embedded replies. Simply long-press a comment in your message feed and reply to it without distracting everyone with a parallel thread.
- Support for almost any smartphone, tablet, or computer with iOS and Android apps – and no device or phone number restrictions.
Avaza provides your team with one platform for any conversation, so you can drive projects forward faster, streamline communications, and draw a clear line between business communications and personal social media.
To learn more, read our Getting Started with Chat article
Anyone can create a free Avaza account today and start using Avaza Chat and the rest of the unified Avaza work management suite.
We hope you enjoy this new module.
The Avaza Team